Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Has No Problem With Facing Jaron Ennis Next, Loathes Tune-Ups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rick.gen View Post
    Yeah, that's what I don't understand why Ennis' team avoided Stanionis.
    We agree that Boots beats Stan, yet we didn't see Ennis team making the fight in the past
    and still have to think twice before making the fight happen even now.
    ————
    Someone posted a video on this forum of Boots asking for Stanionis if he doesn’t get the winner of Spence-Boots.
    I disagree that Boots’ team is somehow scared of Stanionis. They are all calling out the winner of Spence-Boots, both are way better than Stanionis so why not avoid those two if they are avoiding Stanionis?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ————
      Someone posted a video on this forum of Boots asking for Stanionis if he doesn’t get the winner of Spence-Boots.
      I disagree that Boots’ team is somehow scared of Stanionis. They are all calling out the winner of Spence-Boots, both are way better than Stanionis so why not avoid those two if they are avoiding Stanionis?
      I didn't say he's scared of Stan. It's his team that still has no confidence in him.

Comment

It is what it is in this sport of boxing.
        Guys like Stanionis, Butaev, Kavaliauskas, etc. didn't have the luxury of having a team and resources to keep maintaining their zeros.
        At 15th fight Stan is already fighting at high levels. While Ennis was still fighting crumbs designed to lose.
        It's a long-term investment for the Ennis team. And they have the resources for a slow development.

If Stan says no to these high-level fights, he's instantly accused of being a duck, while the narrative for Ennis is he's avoided.
        Avoided by effing who at 15th fight? Or at 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th...?​
        Even names like Josesito Lopez, Vargas years ago were still a good name to add in one's resume. Dulorme was in Ennis' 30th fight. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by rick.gen View Post
          It is what it is in this sport of boxing.
          Guys like Stanionis, Butaev, Kavaliauskas, etc. didn't have the luxury of having a team and resources to keep maintaining their zeros.
          At 15th fight Stan is already fighting at high levels. While Ennis was still fighting crumbs designed to lose.
          It's a long-term investment for the Ennis team. And they have the resources for a slow development.

If Stan says no to these high-level fights, he's instantly accused of being a duck, while the narrative for Ennis is he's avoided.
          Avoided by effing who at 15th fight? Or at 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th...?​
          Even names like Josesito Lopez, Vargas years ago were still a good name to add in one's resume. Dulorme was in Ennis' 30th fight. Why?
          ————-
          Who are the high level guys that Stanionis is fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ————-
            Who are the high level guys that Stanionis is fighting?
            Doe, if you can't even distinguish between 15th and 32nd, there's nothing more to argue about.
            Villa is his first step up fight at 32nd fight. I'm gonna puke man.

Comment

Ennis is 31-0 or something and Stanionis who is 14-0 would be a step up for him. That is how are these American guys protected.

A good fight, make it.
              Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 07-25-2023, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X