No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton-Naoya Inoue: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton-Naoya Inoue: Stats & Stakes

By Cliff Rold - In a year full of big fights, good fights, and several times both at the same time, we arrive at arguably the best matchup of 2023. At least until four days later. At the very least, one can say confidently we have arrived at the best week of the year. It's not often we get two superfights just days apart. Saturday will feature Errol Spence-Terence Crawford at welterweight in the United States. Tuesday (ESPN+, 4:30 AM EST), the spotlight is lower on the scale in a fight that will see fight fans
    [Click Here To Read More]

To much height
    to much length
    to much skill
    To much weight

Fulton UD 9-3
    Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      To much height
      to much length
      to much skill
      To much weight

Fulton UD 9-3
      Inoue is the class act in this fight, he splatters fulton in 7 dominant rds
      PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post

Inoue is the class act in this fight, he splatters fulton in 7 dominant rds
        I am looking at it the same way you are K. S. would really be a surprise to have Ina walking away with a defeat in this one. Will it be a good fight yea sure, will it rise up to the expectations for me ? Will have to wait and see. i see what is being written about a fighter chances in the ring how skills and wills match up but to me i just dont see it going any other way then Ina gets the win and improves on his record and his image without being a image seeker like so many fighters of today.
        Remember that song by Waren Zezon ? "Learning to Flinch"

Hurry home early Hurry on on Home 2x's

Boom Boom Mancinni's fighting Bobby Chacon.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          To much height
          to much length
          to much skill
          To much weight

Fulton UD 9-3
          Too. But, I agree with you.

Comment

I cant pick a winner; however, i cannot see Inoue losing, KO or decision.

Comment

Fulton is a great fighter and a proud champion but in this fight, he is facing an all-time great in Inoue. Fulton's best chance to see the final bell or finish the fight on his feet is by holding and clinching the whole fight, furthermore, punching low and in the breaks. In other words, make a dirty and ugly fight.
              Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

I think Inoue shocks him early with his power, and stops him in the mid rounds.
                Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

Can someone tell me why this fight is on a Tuesday morning. I get it, casuals have no idea who these guys are and their popularity is for us hardcore fans to know who they are. But damnnnnnn a brotha gotta work in the morning!!

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
                    Can someone tell me why this fight is on a Tuesday morning. I get it, casuals have no idea who these guys are and their popularity is for us hardcore fans to know who they are. But damnnnnnn a brotha gotta work in the morning!!
                    Because its in Japan with a 13 hour timezone difference. And it's in Japan because that's where the money and interest for this fight is.

Comment

Working...
                    X