No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr: "They talking about December..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cle-Venger View Post
    "Horus", that makes a lot of sense, good post.

I thought Shane was already fighting someone in January??? How could he fight Floyd too?
    It's true...It would be very rational for him not to take another 5-8 month lay-off after he was just off for 2 years....

furthermore it is very apparant that he has a good base in the uk...So why not build on that base and take a stay busy fight in the UK...?

It is very rational. Plus it could be on for free on HBO or he can try to get it on showtime or network tv.....

Like I said before,if Amir Khan fights are on P.P.V in the UK.. Floyd Mayweather should make it his mission to get his fights on P.P.V in the UK....

And the best way to do that, is to start fighting in the UK.
    and what better way to start fighting in the UK than with a stay busy fight.

I wouldnt mind seeing Floyd fight again in december...would you?
    And I am pretty sure his UK fans would love to see him fight there even if it is a Stay busy fight....

Comment

comin from the greatest dirtbag coach,you know it's bull****....

Comment

Oh yes, I would love to see a tune up fight in December, although I believe it would be on PPV and I don't have the money to buy one for a while. I think any Floyd fight would be on PPV, but I'm not sure HBO has the money to do all the promoting it would take.

I got a question for anyone though. How would Floyd fight Shane if Shane already has a fight for January? Who does everyone think Floyd should Fight if he fights in December or January.

Comment

so who would he fight? calderon? humberto soto?

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
            winky wright is a stay busy fight?
            y wouldn't it be? its a good fight I think and winky wright is a known boxing name and not some journeyman...I remember right after floyd thrashed gatti, him n winky fighting were kinda in talks... I'm sure winky would wanna weight drain for a big money fight...and I don't think winky has an opponent yet... Winky's size advantage would sorta balance things out
            Last edited by RisAri0; 10-02-2009, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X