Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Martin Does Not Believe Artem Harutyunyan Fight Was Particularly Close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Martin Does Not Believe Artem Harutyunyan Fight Was Particularly Close

Michel Rivera was expected to push Frank Martin. To some, he was viewed as the man that would derail his hype train. Martin didn't say much. He simply stared a hole into the soul of the Dominican native whenever they faced off. When they did eventually swap fists, Martin (18-0, 12 KOs) always got the better of the exchanges, leading to a lopsided unanimous decision victory late last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bro once your own trainer tells you that you need a knockout to win the fight then it’s definitely a close fight lol stop bugging. Even the commentators had you winning by barely 1 round

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
      Bro once your own trainer tells you that you need a knockout to win the fight then it’s definitely a close fight lol stop bugging. Even the commentators had you winning by barely 1 round
      I belive they even had him losing the fight 114-113

it was def close I felt martin pulled it off with that knockdown alone.

Comment

I thought Martin won every single round and was blocking everything

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
          You obviously don’t know anything about boxing if you think he won ever round.

Comment

Network scores were no good. Hurty Gurty Man was busy but Martin was blocking and landing the cleaner shots. I know that visible damage is not a scoring criterion but in this case it told the story in the end. Martin was unblemished and the other guy was softened up and taking a knee by the end corroborating the way I was seeing it. The right man won, but he’s not ready for those names he’s bantying about.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
              Try not to think - it's not working out for you too well......or rather try adding a bit more lively humor when joking like that.
              greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

That's right Frank, the fight wasn't even close.
                You were losing mostly by 4 to 5 rounds.

Comment

Another showtime/pbc gift

Comment

dupe.......

Comment

Working...
                    X