Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Martin On Facing Devin Haney: I'll Beat Him By Knockout, Probably In Like The 8th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Martin On Facing Devin Haney: I'll Beat Him By Knockout, Probably In Like The 8th Round

Frank Martin wasn't pleased with his overall performance against Artem Harutyunyan on Saturday night. The undefeated lightweight contender feels he waited too much during the first nine rounds. His hesitation helped Harutyunyan make their fight very competitive, but Martin became more aggressive in the 10th round and took complete control of a 12-round bout he narrowly won unanimously on the scorecards at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easier said than done Frank, first you gotta beat others way easier than your last opponent even to get the shot.

Comment

Another average loudmouth bum. Endless
      rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

They all want to head straight to the money fights avoiding their own levels. We'll soon see if these PBC fellas Martin, De Los Santos, Isaac Cruz would try to fight one another.

Good part for fans to find out is they will all be available when the Spence/Crawford fight is over. (Isaac Cruz is on the undercards.) Meaning the date in which they all fought for their last respective fights will not be far apart. So they have zero excuse like fighter so and so has a fight scheduled, fighting someone, etc. There will be none of that two weeks from now.

If I might repeat, Frank Martin, Edwin De Los Santos, Isaac Cruz would be available for one another, let's just say next month. Keep an eye on them. See if they would avoid each other.

Comment

Martin is not that good. He'll be lucky if he's still a contender a year or so from now.

Comment

Remember when fighters actually fought, like for a living? It's pitiful how rare we get good fights. Why the f is he talking about Haney? Just go fight. Fight everyone.
            Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Haney would out box him terribly. Keep practicing

Comment

Martin, pleaaaseee!!!! You ain’t doing ****! The way you looked the other night Haney would straight embarrass you.

Comment

He's still not humbled I see. He's starting to remind of Gary Russell in always talking like he is the greatest. He would be badly embarrassed by Shakur and Tank would body shot him to pieces..
                  Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                    X