Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Warns That He's "Fired Up" For Stephen Fulton Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Warns That He's "Fired Up" For Stephen Fulton Showdown

Japanese superstar Naoya Inoue, who vacated his four world championship belts to move up in weight to the super bantamweight division, said Saturday he has zero anxiety ahead of his showdown with undefeated WBC and WBO champion Stephen Fulton - which takes place on July 25th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Inoue gonna beat tf out that boy like he stole something
    Just looking Just looking likes this.

Comment

This is very close now should be a beauty.

Comment

Sad that this fight is going off the radar of many people because of Crawford vs spence. This is going to be a great fight. Fulton should try to box and keep a distance not allowing inoue to come close. Also I don't think it will be a good idea to bang with inoue because Fulton did that against Figueroa and gets hit a lot as seen in that fight and inoue has punishing power so it will not end well for fulton. Fulton should also use his clinches a lot in this fight when inoue comes close as being the bigger man it will tire out inoue. With that being said I believe inoue will get the win inside 10 rounds.
        Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jami View Post
          Sad that this fight is going off the radar of many people because of Crawford vs spence. This is going to be a great fight. Fulton should try to box and keep a distance not allowing inoue to come close. Also I don't think it will be a good idea to bang with inoue because Fulton did that against Figueroa and gets hit a lot as seen in that fight and inoue has punishing power so it will not end well for fulton. Fulton should also use his clinches a lot in this fight when inoue comes close as being the bigger man it will tire out inoue. With that being said I believe inoue will get the win inside 10 rounds.
          Yeah, I think Fulton is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. He’s gonna have to show new wrinkles and dimensions we haven’t seen to pull this off.

Comment

Originally posted by Jami View Post
            Well summerised.

Anyone who trys to box Inoue gets destroyed, he hasn't the power to garner the monsters respect, the fight won't go past six

Props to fulton for excepting this fight

Comment

It must suck to fight the Monster. Chances are that he smashes you to bits and you do not make 7 figures to fight him!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Yeah, I think Fulton is damned if he does and damned if he doesn’t. He’s gonna have to show new wrinkles and dimensions we haven’t seen to pull this off.
                I am a bit prejudiced on this one bc i think the monster is good for boxing the way he carries himself in the ring and just as important outside the ring. Plus i thought Fig beat him two fights ago. Would fig beat Ina ? No probabley not but would he look more interesting fighting Ina ..... maybe. Still this fight will cause Ina to show a part of his fight game that is good to watch keep Fulton from moving around (body attack) control the ring (ring gen) and display the power when it opens up. Fig would look weird Fig has to get punched in the face to get motivated just how he fights. Opposite for Fulton he likes to take his shots and get out, make the ring look wavy gravy like, but his movement will not make for a bad fight and most people have there winner of the fight already decided. yea this one may turn out better or as good as the expensive one coming up in two weeks. They got a fight um to find out tho.
                SteveM SteveM Pharlapz Pharlapz like this.

Comment

Boxing with morning coffee....fine by me!

Comment

This is worth waking up extra early for ! I think that Fulton is really good but Inoue is The Monster.
                    I have Inoue by Tko/ko in the 9th or later.

Comment

Working...
                    X