No announcement yet.

Mexican boxers have no talent LMAO! :D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    Its the majority of Ricans who over do it with the bold ****.
    No, you all do it

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlory View Post
      I say Salvador Sanchez died too young to prove himself. Julio Cesar Chavez would had also died undefeated, but he didn't died at age 23. Its like to say Juanma lopez is the greatest P.R. boxer, because he has skills and power and hasn't lost.

Another Rican making a fool out of himself.

Comment

I say Salvador Sanchez died too young to prove himself. Julio Cesar Chavez would had also died undefeated, but he didn't died at age 23. Its like to say Juanma lopez is the greatest P.R. boxer, because he has skills and power and hasn't lost.
        For a guy with 40+ fights and in his early 20's, Sanchez had a pretty damn good resume.

Much better than JuanMa's.

Comment

Another Rican making a fool out of himself.
          I hope your sister marries a Rican.

Comment

You have a point in debunking Sal as the greatest Mexican boxer. But Juanma has really not proven himself yet. The best he has under his belt is the de leon fight and penalosa fight. They are nowhere near the caliber of a Gomez.

Comment

Good post

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
                I hope your sister marries a Rican.
                That would never happen. She like real men. So do Rican chicks. At least the ones I have boned.

Comment

That would never happen. She like real men. So do Rican chicks. At least the ones I have boned.
                  Hahaha, man, you know that God is a prick and karma is a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                    -Salvador Sanchez is the greatest Mexican fighter of all time
                    Finito Lopez

Comment

Originally posted by Dambala View Post
                      Hahaha, man, you know that God is a prick and karma is a *****.
                      I do the karma. Dude seriously, I get hit on by a lot of latina women outside of Mexican chicks. Don't know why. Well I am an attractive guy and all so maybe that's why lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X