PACQUIAO TOP 5 ATG - Roy jones jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtube.com/shorts/W50lBLMfaiU?feature=share

Comment

PACQUIAO 2ND GREATEST LB4LB BEHIND SUGAR RAY ROBINSON.

just unbelievable.

Comment

This is the guy who knows boxing and explain it very accurately on why pacquiao is considered lb4lb GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by EmpiresBoxing View Post

PACQUIAO 2ND GREATEST LB4LB BEHIND SUGAR RAY ROBINSON.

just unbelievable.
          They are all great you tard, youre like a baby with his tonka truck, I don't understand how an idiot like you wants to pump up one great by deflating another, why don't you go do something, youre like an ant talking sht about giants.

Comment

Another video that they can't believed that pacquiao can do the impossible..

wow i can't believed that i missed the fights of this super great pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
              If Manny had fought his whole career at 130 pounds ( 7-1 with victories over Morales 2x, Barrera and Marquez) he'd probably be considered even higher than top 5. Pac moved up in weight for the money fights but he was never a true welterweight.
              With his body frame he should have stayed at 130lbs he's too small at 140lbs and above.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

JMM was also 150 losing to Floyd

Ive found the vast majority of fans have no clue about weight and how it works.
                You neither if you don't understand Marquez was weighing in at the 135 limit prior to fighting Floyd who was accustomed to weighing in at the welterweight limit of 147.

Even with that fight night Marquez said it felt like Floyd had 15lbs on him whats the excuse now.

Last edited by djtmal; 07-18-2023, 01:13 PM.

Comment

The best part about Pac, was when asked if he considers himself an ATG, he replies back, that's not for him to decide.

You ask Mayweather, "OF COURSE I'm TBE, THE GOAT, WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU THINK OTHERWISE?!"

Two totally different personalities. Truth be told, at the end of the day, the casuals won't decide no matter how many believe it's so and so. Boxing historians will look into this, analyze it at a deeper level based on past fighters and determine where they should rank. Granted they're also not the end all answer to the question, but they would give a more proper answer than a fanboy would.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

You neither if you don't understand Marquez was weighing in at the 135 limit prior to fighting Floyd who was accustomed to weighing in at the welterweight limit of 147.

Even with that fight night Marquez said it felt like Floyd had 15lbs on him whats the excuse now.
                    True. JMM was a great featherweight. He jumped 2 weight classes for the Mayweather payday.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

That's why when jmm took part in best I've faced interview he has no respect for floyds legacy.
                      Sure, floyd was tricky to fight for jmm, but jmm feels there's no comparison as to who's had greater career of the 2.
                      Floyd was too manufactured, thought he could dictate and say this is what I need to do to make you say I'm the best, boasting the most champions he's fought and being unbeaten?
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 07-18-2023, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X