Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is pac 1 of the greatest hispanic boxer of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    Although the Spanish did invade the Philippines in the same way they did Mexico, Filipinos are still largely considered Asian or Pacific Islanders, not Hispanic.

Although they were a colony of Spain, only 2% of Filipinos have Spanish blood

Even though Spain ruled for 400 years, most Filipinos don't speak Spanish as a first language.

Sorry but this thread Fails..
    I have a pinay gf and her grandmother speaks fluent spanish. Ask the older generation and you will be surprise. Generation from the 40's and below.

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
      This is very offensive to real Filipinos.... Our forefathers fought to the death so that we can retain our original languages and much of our culture intact...

Unlike many of the countries that Spain has ran through, we never waivered or gave up who we were as a people so it is not fitting to lump us in with hispanics or latins.... We are Filipinos with our own identity.
      No worries. You're technically Asian Filipino brah. I don't know why people think Filipinos are Hispanic when they don't speak Spanish at all

Comment

europe had began to colonize much of the world during the 1800's.

Comment

oh god.....**** no!.....

Comment

Originally posted by iHateThePacMan View Post
            I have a pinay gf and her grandmother speaks fluent spanish. Ask the older generation and you will be surprise. Generation from the 40's and below.
            I also have a Pinay gf. Her entire family speaks either Illocano or Tagalog and nothing else. Ive talked to relatives of her family who are 80+ yrs old and they don't speak a word of español

Comment

No worries. You're technically Asian Filipino brah. I don't know why people think Filipinos are Hispanic when they don't speak Spanish at all
              what the **** makes you think all pinoys think theyre hispanic?.....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                what the **** makes you think all pinoys think theyre hispanic?.....
                You misread. I said a lot of people think Filipinos are Hispanic.. Not Filipinos think Filipinos are Hispanic..

Comment

he isn't hispanic homie he is asian but he is among the best asian fighters of all time though

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
                    This is very offensive to real Filipinos.... Our forefathers fought to the death so that we can retain our original languages and much of our culture intact...

Unlike many of the countries that Spain has ran through, we never waivered or gave up who we were as a people so it is not fitting to lump us in with hispanics or latins.... We are Filipinos with our own identity.
                    thank you very much!....pls preach on some more.....pls...

Comment

You misread. I said a lot of people think Filipinos are Hispanic.. Not Filipinos think Filipinos are Hispanic..
                      i think i did...my bad homie!

Comment

Working...
                      X