Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis On Lackluster Showing Against Chukhadzhian: "They Fell For The Trap"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    You mean the fight when he won every round?
    Yeah, he sure put a beating on a Karen lmfao both guys coulda gone another 12. Booty is trash

Comment

I’ve never seen a site with so much hate. Boots is a beast. And he’s going to beat your favorite fighter. Whoever he is.

Hating has became like another form of combat. We have boxing, UFC, and hating. And some of y’all hold the undisputed title of hater champs of the world. At WORST, Boots is the 4th best welterweight EASILY. And he might be the best. We just have to see the fights happen instead of rushing to this harder judgement that “most” of you 3 pages of idiots spew out. (If you ain’t a hater and you’re using like real brain power to make your opinions, you’re exempt haha)

Comment

Hey guys... look I'm a proud Hispanic and while I have a tendency to go with Hispanic fighters... I believe in being truthful. Jaron Booys Ennis is the greatest thing to happen to boxing in a long time. An absolute phenom... please don't hate when someone has God given talents. People who hate for no reason are only hurting themselves.
        Tozo Tozo likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X