Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis vs. Roiman Villa - Weigh-In Results From Atlantic City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    So if I make a comment about ONE Mexican fighter, i'm inciting ALL Mexican fans? That's childish! Ortiz fainted from trying to make weight! Stop acting like he was diagnosed with cancer! He'll be back, but 147 isn't for him! He's just gonna have to deal with fighters at a higher weight!
    Stop trying to revise what you said!! Above you ONLY mention making weight! You also joked about his serious Rhabdo and his hospitalizations just to poke the hornets nest in a thread that no one was insulting Ennis in! That was a low blow just like someone else pointed out to you! You even admitted to targeting hispanic fans with your insensitive comment!
    Last edited by richardt; 07-08-2023, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Stop trying to revise what you said!! Above you ONLY mention making weight! You also joked about his serious Rhabdo and his hospitalizations just to poke the hornets nest in a thread that no one was insulting Ennis in! That was a low blow just like someone else pointed out to you!
      His Rhabdo and hospitalizations are from trying to make 147!!! You acting like the kid was given 6 months to live!!! If that happened to Boots or Tank, the haters would be calling him a "weight bully, etc" I've been going back-and-forth with the haters over Boots and Ortiz Jr. for 2 years, so i'm just giving them a taste of what they give me! If they're offended...F-K "em!

Comment

His Rhabdo and hospitalizations are from trying to make 147!!! You acting like the kid was given 6 months to live!!! If that happened to Boots or Tank, the haters would be calling him a "weight bully, etc" I've been going back-and-forth with the haters over Boots and Ortiz Jr. for 2 years, so i'm just giving them a taste of what they give me! If they're offended...F-K "em!
        You are going back and forth with haters has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING in this thread! There was no back and forth in this thread, just you making an A$$ out of yourself laughing about Ortiz' Rhabdo and hospitalizations! NO ONE jokes about a fighter's hospitalizations!!
        Last edited by richardt; 07-08-2023, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

You are going back and forth with haters has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING in this thread! There was no back and forth in this thread, just you making an A$$ out of yourself laughing about Ortiz' Rhabdo and hospitalizations! NO ONE jokes about a fighter's hospitalizations!!
          Not in THIS thread, but plenty over the past 2 years! Like I said, THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!! Maybe you were one of them, which is why you're so sensitive? Get a grip, you're boy will be back @ 154 like Oscar said! We'll see how that works out for him!
          Last edited by Bronx2245; 07-08-2023, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Not in THIS thread, but plenty over the past 2 years! Like I said, THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!! Maybe you were one of them, which is why you're so sensitive? Get a grip, you're boy will be back @ 154 like Oscar said! We'll see how that works out for him!
            You made a callous insult about Ortiz condition and hospitalizations and should be ashamed for doing that!

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Seems odd to faint he doesn't look like a POW at weighins, me thinks there is more going on than weight.
              Could be. He's clearly being a weight bully trying to stay at 147. That condition he has is a monster. A good friend of mine has it and she's pretty fit. She has to watch how intense her workouts are because of said reason. The cut on top of that condition. No Bueno

Comment

Working...
              X