Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Raymond Muratalla vs. Diego Torres Added To Navarrete-Valdez Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Raymond Muratalla vs. Diego Torres Added To Navarrete-Valdez Card

Undefeated contender Raymond "Danger" Muratalla is ascending the lightweight ladder without any delay. The 26-year-old Muratalla, who blasted out Jeremia Nakathila in only two rounds in May, makes his third appearance of 2023 in a 10-round clash against unbeaten Mexican standout Diego Torres on Saturday, August 12 at Desert Diamond Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm very impressed with Muratalla's activity. This is his 3rd fight,
    and it's not even the last quarter of the year. I'm sensing he'll fight for his 4th before the end of the year.

Comment

I hope Muratlla can get the winner of Kamboso vs Hughes at the end of the year.

Comment

This is the 3 or 4th time Top Rank puts Muratalla against a have su puncher, it seems like they want this kid to get hurt get stopped early in his career. Top Rank putting him against very tough opponents while they spoon fed Terrence Crawford his whole career nothing but old washed up ex champions and uknown bums like David Avenesyan

Comment

Originally posted by rick.gen View Post
          I'm very impressed with Muratalla's activity. This is his 3rd fight,
          and it's not even the last quarter of the year. I'm sensing he'll fight for his 4th before the end of the year.
          Top rank wants to do him dirty. He keeps getting fought fights against high risk low reward power punchers

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post

Top rank wants to do him dirty. He keeps getting fought fights against high risk low reward power punchers
            Did you see the records of Diego Torres' opponents? Grant it, its not as easy as everyone thinks to just KO a man but even the guys with winning records on his resume have been KO'd or TKO'd prior to facing him. My guess is since Muratalla has been dropped a couple times, they want to give him 1 last test before they need to start paying him closer to the 7 figure range.

Rays a big young man and can fight but he doesnt have a big following or a gift for gab. Beating an undefeated Mexican will gain him Mexican fans. If Kambosos beats Hughes or vice versa, Ray can fight either guy and gain some overseas fans.

Comment

Muratalla is going hard! I wish they would let him fight Keyshawn Davis! That would be another great matchup like Rivera vs. Martin!

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/b...7#post31922587

Comment

"Top rank wants to do him dirty. He keeps getting fought fights against high risk low reward power punchers"

yeah they gave Crawford, Haney & Shakur spoon feed fighters most of their career but are giving Muratalla hard hitters early... i hate to see this fight, Bob Arum did the same thing with Lindolfo Delgado vs Pollo Aguilar, 2 hard hitting prospects to eliminate each other... in other words let the tough hard punching mexicans eliminate each other so Queer boy Shakur or Haney wont have fight them.. this is BULLSH%#... Shakur fought some bum named Japanese Yoshino for WBO eliminator... what kind of $#it is this? i can see few of them but all those guys mentioned are hot prospects that are able to beat Haney or Shakur, but they wont have to challenge Shakur or Haney for a world title now... *** Arum gotta a black boy on top... racist bastard
                  Last edited by 11Combos; 08-06-2023, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X