No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: At Welterweight, Saturday is The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

Villa isn’t a bum,, he’s coming off a big win. I agree that Ortiz-Stanionis is a more competitive and intriguing match but let’s not hate just to put Boots down unnecessarily.
    Villa has 27 fights. Name just 3 elite opponents that he has beaten

Comment

Thankfully both of these BUMS(yea..i said it!) will be taught a nice lesson the SECOND they actually step up the competition....boots especially. He's been on a central American tour for his entire boxing career LOL

What a bum and you can smell it a mile away. I've NEVER seen a Philly fighter not look like a world beater during the "cherrypicking" stage of his career...its just that Ennis has been cherrypicking for quite a long time now.
      Last edited by Fighter78; 07-06-2023, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
        This Saturday Vergil Ortiz will be fighting a world champion in a huge step up while Boots Ennis will fight another bum. And yet Cliff Rold decides to put up Ennis photo on the article smh clown
        ————
        Spence and Bud are fighting for all the trinkets at 147 and somehow you believe there is an existence of a 5th belt.
        Ortiz must be so good that he just pulled out of this weekend’s fight. AGAIN.
        Have fun trying to discredit Boots while your guy keeps pulling out of “championship” fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post

Villa has 27 pro fights. Name just 3 elite opponents that Villa has beaten. I’ll wait
          Name 3 elite level guys any active welterweight has beat

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
            Thankfully both of these BUMS(yea..i said it!) will be taught a nice lesson the SECOND they actually step up the competition....boots especially. He's been on a central American tour for his entire boxing career LOL

What a bum and you can smell it a mile away. I've NEVER seen a Philly fighter not look like a world beater during the "cherrypicking" stage of his career...its just that Ennis has been cherrypicking for quite a long time now.
            You referring to Ennis and Ortiz as bums confirms that you are just a casual boxing fan and don't know boxing. Ennis is a special fighter and will be a champion pretty soon. Ortiz is also talented. I doubt if Spence or Crawford will agree to fight Ennis unless they're force to defend their belts and he has a good chance of beating both. He will damn sure beat Vergil. They will give Ortiz a shot first because he's more beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post

7 years to be exact. And after this fight, he will fight one more cherry pick this year and not fight against until next year(his 8th year as a pro) claiming everyone is ducking him. And I'm done with Ortiz. he needs to fk'n retire.

Comment

Working...
              X