Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Cunningham: Who The F--- is Adames? Ask Him How Sparring Lubin Went!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody even knows Carlos Ademas and already he's making excuses for who not to fight. I'm sorry but this never gets better, Carlos Ademas showed his ass.

Comment

You can't be the "avoided boogie man" and have a line of guys waiting to fight you. So which one is it, Carlos?

Comment

This all goes back to boxers being used to fighting once a year. That's probably why Carlos reacted that way, he's supposed to take a long vacation first. His reaction was silly, of course, because there is no line existing waiting for him to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Adames said Lubin's moment will come and they will fight in the last article, but that doesn't mean he is going to change his title fight trajectory which he is owed.

Carlos showed his ass. If Carlos actually had something fighters wanted he'd hire an auctioneer to rapid fire excuses for his avoidance, Leopard don't change their spots. Tyson Fury, Wilder and the others pull this crap all the time and fans are sick of it. Been there done that, fight or get out of the way.

Comment

To me this fight can be developed into a rivalry, which usually snowballs into big event that people can no longer ignore. If Lubin and his camp keep mentioning Adames' name gold could be mined in the PBC's backyard.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_truth View Post
              Sparring was brought up because bob santos (Carlos trainer) brought it up first, saying jhanibek alimkhluny (160 inyerim champ i believe)got "beat up" in sparring, when trying to say how Carlos is such a beast. So it was to was to teach a lesson. Also adames was on that slow to get tested list (wbc/vada/peds)so i have questions about the "power" they brag about. Both Adams's and Santos come off as classless for their actions(bragging/possible doping)
              Agreed, 100%. Kevin Cunningham would not have mentioned sparring until Ademas trainer started bragging about giving Janibek a beating in sparring. Also a great point that nobody is talking about is the testing. Whenever fighters stall PED testing or only test under their special conditions it's highly likely they're cycling.

Comment

From what I've seen Lubin is a great sparring partner that often works over the best guys but there's something lacking in the ring itself, namely his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Carlos showed his ass. If Carlos actually had something fighters wanted he'd hire an auctioneer to rapid fire excuses for his avoidance, Leopard don't change their spots. Tyson Fury, Wilder and the others pull this crap all the time and fans are sick of it. Been there done that, fight or get out of the way.
                  The expression to get in line was not just for the sake of fighters wanting to fight him now, but to line up for after he reaches his goal of a title fight which is his primary and overdue objective, hence - the reason why he said Lubin will get his moment and that he would fight him, unless Adames is given the runaround and then he has to fight someone yet again while waiting for his shot, then he will most likely have to do that.
                  Last edited by richardt; 07-05-2023, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_truth View Post
                    Sparring was brought up because bob santos (Carlos trainer) brought it up first, saying jhanibek alimkhluny (160 inyerim champ i believe)got "beat up" in sparring, when trying to say how Carlos is such a beast. So it was to was to teach a lesson. Also adames was on that slow to get tested list (wbc/vada/peds)so i have questions about the "power" they brag about. Both Adams's and Santos come off as classless for their actions(bragging/possible doping)
                    Where did you see that Adames was slow to get on that list? I haven't seen that but I believe it, I don't trust Bob Santos either and ever since Puello tested positive his fighters haven't looked so great.

Comment

Kevin been in the game long enough to know sparring don't mean sh_t!

Comment

Working...
                      X