Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin on Jared Anderson: He's Like A Little Middleweight, Dude Is As Crafty As A Motherf-----

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know but over time I've warmed up to Charles Martin.
    He has progressed his boxing bit by bit and now is fighting like a veteran underdog.

Comment

I like this version of Martin a lot more than the version we saw when he got the belt.
      Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
        Big baby has a lot of room for improvement but he did show serious moments of vulnerability. But he also showed toughness and the ability to regain control while under duress. It’s part of the process. Not sure if he’s a future champ, but he has the tools to be champ.
        The fury that destroyed wilder finishes this Anderson in 2-3 rounds. I think that also Wilder wins vs Anderson, even of he's lesser technically.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

In English please lol
          Martin was a replacement and only had two weeks to prepare for Anderson
          So what you mean ?
          so that also means Jared only had 2 weeks to prepare for martin as well, Martin has also been in camp for past 10 months. What im saying is that if jared had prepared the whole camp for martin he and his team would have had more time to specifically train for him.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post

so that also means Jared only had 2 weeks to prepare for martin as well, Martin has also been in camp for past 10 months. What im saying is that if jared had prepared the whole camp for martin he and his team would have had more time to specifically train for him.
            Yes to train for Martin
            But I just can’t see him capable of doing much more than he did
            Just the fact of Martin being a southpaw seemed to give Big Baby big time fits
            uppercut510 uppercut510 likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X