Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Believes Keyshawn Davis Is Nothing More Than A Stepping Stone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Schofield Believes Keyshawn Davis Is Nothing More Than A Stepping Stone

There's something about Keyshawn Davis that apparently rubs Floyd Schofield the wrong way. With the two going back and forth in recent interviews, the 20-year-old lightweight prospect has made his feelings known that a showdown against the former Olympic silver medalist is one that he's ready for now. Davis, however, has shown little interest, claiming that his younger rival is a bit too green to step foot inside the ring against him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have not seen enough of Keyshawn Davis to say that he's the real deal. He might be merely a contender and at worst a pretender. I still can't forget how he over celebrated after getting a stoppage gift at the hands of yet another incompetent referee.

Comment

While Keyshawn is a skilled fighter, most of his headline material comes from his Olympic pedigree and his nonstop gum flapping. I believe that Floyd is just as skilled, probably more powerful, has more professional experience, and less shxt talking. So, unless Davis is scared of taking a loss, why isn't he accepting the fight? Kid Austin has been consistently asking for the fight, and all Keyshawn does is run his mouth. How about saying let's do it?

Comment

Schofield wants Keyshawn, and Keyshawn wants Frank Martin, and Frank Martin wants William Zepeda! I hope we get at least one of them in 2023! Schofield vs. Davis is the one I want most!!!
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

They both need to shut the hell up and let their weak aSs management teams build them up until they can fight for the real money!

Comment

Schofield is just better.. and is improving at a rapid pace.. the kid is the future of the sport!!

Now it’s about him developing a personality that will sell to the general public.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I think Davis is a more disciplined fighter than Schofield and wins by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Schofield wants Keyshawn, and Keyshawn wants Frank Martin, and Frank Martin wants William Zepeda! I hope we get at least one of them in 2023! Schofield vs. Davis is the one I want most!!!
                You know very well those are fantasy fights, right? Two guys are with GBP, one is with TR and another one is with PBC. Are these fights considered mega-fights now deserving of becoming jointly promoted events? Show me how these fights can happen. What am I missing, are fights that easy to make now between competing promoters?

Comment

Easy to say when you are fighting against irrelevant opponents on an irrelevant app.

Comment

Originally posted by Jqside View Post

You know very well those are fantasy fights, right? Two guys are with GBP, one is with TR and another one is with PBC. Are these fights considered mega-fights now deserving of becoming jointly promoted events? Show me how these fights can happen. What am I missing, are fights that easy to make now between competing promoters?
                    I understand what you're saying, but these fighters don't seem to get it, or maybe they're just clout chasing? They are the ones calling for it, not their bosses! Realistically, Schofield should be chasing Zepeda, Martin should be chasing Pitbull Cruz, and Keyshawm should be chasing Muratalla!

JQside jqSide likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X