Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall Expects Toe-To-Toe Exchanges With Franchon Crews-Dezurn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Savannah Marshall Expects Toe-To-Toe Exchanges With Franchon Crews-Dezurn

Former middleweight champion Savannah Marshall is a few days away from another major opportunity, as she moves up in weight to challenge undisputed super middleweight champion Franchon Crews-Dezurn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good match up, but I think Crews-Dezurn is the more skillled fighter, while Marshall has a bit more power. I believe Dezurn will take this one on points, probably a unanimous decision.
    Last edited by Rebelrbg; 06-26-2023, 01:15 PM.
    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
      Good match up, but I think Crews-Dezurn is the more skillled fighter, while Marshall has a more power. I believe Dezurn will take this one on points, probably a unanimous decision.
      I think she has this one might even stop Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Former middleweight champion Savannah Marshall is a few days away from another major opportunity, as she moves up in weight to challenge undisputed super middleweight champion Franchon Crews-Dezurn.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        I haven't seen Crews - but her resume is horrible - looking good against fighters with more losses than wins isn't difficult. Admittedly Marshall's resume isn't great either but she has KOs against C/B level fighters. I'd say a Marshall controversial stoppage

Comment

I think Marshal is a level above Dezurn and Shields is a level above Marshal and two levels above Dezurn and I think Laila Ali in her prime is a level above Shields.
          Last edited by richardt; 06-26-2023, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Marshall just needs to box. she's the better fighter here

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              I think Marshal is a level above Dezurn and Shields is a level above Marshal and two levels above Dezurn and I think Laila Ali in her prime is a level above Shields.
              Crews and Shields turned pro facing each other. Both had their pro debuts. Crews faced Jiminez who was either a transformer or roided out of his/her mind(either way, he/she didn't keep the win as it was declared a mismatch). Laila Ali fought no one. As soon as she started getting competition in Ann Wolfe and Mary Jo Sanders, she retired. She talked a lot of trash about these 2 women in the media, but didn't want to face either of them.

Comment

Working...
              X