Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cusumano on Stoppage of Kownacki: I Thought It Was Over a Few Times, I'd Love To Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
    Feel for Kownacki. He's not a good fighter but he's brave, game and he'd battled his way to a position where he could make some life changing money. Then never really did.

Poor bloke is almost sure to have issues from the volume of punches he took and hasn't got much else to show for it.

Sadly, we'll probably see him in the ring again making money as a punchbag.
    From what I’ve read and heard , Kownacki has made some pretty good investments and will be ok financially
    I do hope he retires and is still safe for him and his families sake

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Sugar Hill got spoiled with Fury . He got accustomed to having a fighter not needing much instructions during the actual fight listen to both trainers one got great advice and the other got motivation speeches beyond move your head keep your hands up …..John Fury will have a field day I guess ? Sack him .lol
      Yeah I feel like that with fury. He's a guy who don't need much instruction because he's has a strong boxing IQ and is a fighter who can Adjust to styles and fight whatever fight he needs to. In short he's gonna do what he wants lool It's a bit like Mayweather he use to have his dad there in the corner but his dad wasn't really giving him instruction he was just patting his ego because Floyd didn't need his dad to tell him to use his jab and what shots to set up etc
      Last edited by Boxing2695; 06-26-2023, 09:22 AM.
      juggernaut666 juggernaut666 likes this.

Comment

Won't get the Joshua fight but Fabio wardley?

Comment

Let's not get ahead of yourself, hell you didn't beat anyone! Jesus couldn't motivate Kownacki

Comment

Working...
          X