No announcement yet.

Better resume: Casamayor or Tarver?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    That is the one fight I would have LOVED to see, I can understand why Hatton/ Cotto/ Tszyu didn't happen at Jr WW but there was no reason for Mayweather vs. Casamayor not going down.
    LOL @ fans not remembering how Casamayor always called for unification with Floyd and was ignored yet somehow they've invented some Mosley was ducking Floyd BS when both were at 130-135.

One man's "duck" is another man's, "I don't need to fight him." BS all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      As for Freitas,

That was a BULL**** point deduction/ K.D...even with that, Casamayor should have still won.
      I don't even remember that punch landing.

BTW, Casamayor did a number on Freitas that night. Decision was crap.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        LOL @ fans not remembering how Casamayor always called for unification with Floyd and was ignored yet somehow they've invented some Mosley was ducking Floyd BS when both were at 130-135.

One man's "duck" is another man's, "I don't need to fight him." BS all around.
        Mayweather always said that he would "love to fight Casamayor", but... it didn't happen. I'm sure money was the culprit, as it usually is when both parties call the other out.

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I don't even remember that punch landing.

BTW, Casamayor did a number on Freitas that night. Decision was crap.
        He didn't really do a number on him that fight... it was the tale of two fights. Freitas dominated early, and Casamayor dominated late.

Comment

Working...
        X