Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gurgen Hovhannisyan-Viktor Faust To Open Spence-Crawford Showtime PPV Telecast July 29

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gurgen Hovhannisyan-Viktor Faust To Open Spence-Crawford Showtime PPV Telecast July 29

Gurgen Hovhannisyan will still get an opportunity to showcase himself on a huge stage next month. BoxingScene.com has learned that the gigantic Armenian heavyweight will square off against Ukraine's Viktor Faust in a 10-round bout on the Errol Spence Jr.-Terence Crawford undercard July 29. Hovhannisyan-Faust will open Showtime's four-fight pay-per-view broadcast that night from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Ramos vs. Garcia is part of the PPV!!!

Comment

Viktor Vykhryst

Comment

Weak undercard. The heavyweight fight may be the best of the night including Spence Crawford

Comment

4-0 Gurgen was set to fight Charles Martin but got injured and Martin chose to fight Jared Anderson instead. People are loving that fight, but it didn't feel like Gurgen was getting that kind of attention for the same fight at 4-0. He doesn't look the part other than being big, but I think he will be a player at HW.

When the matchmaker made Lenier Pero v Faust, I am sure they were picturing bombs landing by both, neither moves their head that well so they should have lined up for each other, but neither could not find the mark for rounds and rounds. I kinda llke Pero myself, but he wasn't able to impress in that fight. Faust was marginally better than vs Kiladze so I tihnk he's still viable but not he also has not impressed yet.

I would like to see Gurgen destroy/overwhelm Faust to show some separation even at this stage, that would be nice.
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 06-23-2023, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X