Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Never Priced Myself Out of Joshua Rematch, I Didn't Make Any Demands!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Never Priced Myself Out of Joshua Rematch, I Didn't Make Any Demands!

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte is disputing the recent statements that were made by promoter Eddie Hearn, who claimed in several interviews that Whyte was demanding too much money for a rematch with Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting, I immediately went along with the notion Whyte priced himself out.
    thack thack TreD TreD like this.

Comment

Please Eddie, stop, don't be like that, I will be Joshua's punching bag for a cool million. I was just kidding about 6, look, he can even throw uppercuts. I've been practicing my stop, drop, and roll.
      Roj Roj James Hunt James Hunt like this.

Comment

the saudis must have hacked whytes accounts, they dont want joshua to mess up before their xmas party planned

Comment

I don't trust Hearn but why they would say that Whyte priced himself out if they know if true they will say something about it. I think there is more to this. Crap fight anyway

Comment

More bum fights from Matchroom/DAZN.

Comment

This obese plodder just realized he negotiated himself out of the retirement fight and now he's desperately begging for it no matter the terms.
              It's just that now is too late.
              rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Whyte never gets same money from other fights so why would he price himself out?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                  Please Eddie, stop, don't be like that, I will be Joshua's punching bag for a cool million. I was just kidding about 6, look, he can even throw uppercuts. I've been practicing my stop, drop, and roll.
                  Exactly this.
                  Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                    the saudis must have hacked whytes accounts, they dont want joshua to mess up before their xmas party planned
                    Yup, this is also possible.
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X