Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Targets Bivol, Has No Issues Facing Russians: I'm Trying to Damage Him, Not Play With Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gvozdyk Targets Bivol, Has No Issues Facing Russians: I'm Trying to Damage Him, Not Play With Him

Oleksandr Gvozdyk wants to make a beeline for a light heavyweight title--specifically the one held by Dmitry Bivol. The former light heavyweight champion from Ukraine came out of retirement earlier this year with a decision over Josue Obando. He then followed it up with a far more impressive performance: a sixth-round knockout of veteran Ricards Bolotniks. With his career being guided by Eddy Reynoso and Canelo Alvarez, "The Nail" feels he can make a legitimate push at a second title run.
    [Click Here To Read More]

really good close fight

Comment

I liked Gvosdyk until he quit against Beterbiev. Bivol will shellac this dude. If he's the nail then Dmitry is the hammer.
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I'd like to see this fight. Gvozdyk is an amazing fighter and deserves a shot at a world title.

Comment

Are you still Alex? Or are you Oleks now?

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
            I liked Gvosdyk until he quit against Beterbiev. Bivol will shellac this dude. If he's the nail then Dmitry is the hammer.
            Tbf he was done against beterbiev that fight was only ending one way.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              really good close fight
              I don’t think it’s close at all.

Comment

why would he want to embarass Ukraine on the world stage yet again?

Comment

Damage him like you damaged Beterbiev? LOL

Comment

An easy win for Bivol. Beterbiev damaged this guy for good.
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X