Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stanionis Backing Errol Spence In Terence Crawford Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stanionis Backing Errol Spence In Terence Crawford Clash

They danced around each other, barked from behind closed fences, and pointed a blaming finger in the other's direction for a number of years. Still, after making the boxing world wait for what felt like forever, both Terence Crawford and Errol Spence Jr. will finally square off on July 29th, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

load of dribble for padding - do better NSB

Comment

Anyone under PBC umbrella will pick Spence.

Comment

Seeing as it's more of a PBC promoted superfight, I'd say if it the fight is close over twelve rounds, they'd give it to ... Spence.

Comment

Hoping for a clear ending to the fight so the winner can claim superiority. No bad decisions please.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            Seeing as it's more of a PBC promoted superfight, I'd say if it the fight is close over twelve rounds, they'd give it to ... Spence.
            ———-
            You seem to forget that Tank is PBC fighter but it was pretty clear, the judges of his fight with Ryan were fixing to rob him when you consider that Tank dropped Garcia in the 2nd round AND YET one if the judges gave that round a 10-10 dead even score.
            So you are incorrect with your opinion that PBC-promoted fighters tend to get gift decisions. Garcia is with Golden Boy fighting a PBC guy and had the fight gone the distance, Garcia might have gotten the win.
            Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

I knew I always rooted for Stanionis for a reason. Great minds think alike. I, too, have Spence breaking Crawford over 10 rounds, and making the ref call off the beating in the 11th.

Comment

Working...
              X