Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Gives Spence-Crawford His Blessing: This Is One of The Biggest Matchups; I Can't Be Upset

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman Gives Spence-Crawford His Blessing: This Is One of The Biggest Matchups; I Can't Be Upset

Keith Thurman is more than happy to see one of the biggest matchups in boxing finally materialize--even if it does not necessarily further his own interests.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn’t know Spence-Crawford required the blessing of semi-retired, semi-relevant hippy.

Comment

"Thurman gives his blessing"

Comment

They should book him to play a mean flute solo for entrance music.
        wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
          They should book him to play a mean flute solo for entrance music.

Imagine him sat there cross legged in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Imagine him sat there cross legged in the ring.

I am not even sure he's that good.

Andre 3000 was praised for his flute handling skills, but from what I saw on YouTube, he's not any good and should have sticked to his main occupation.

Comment

I was worried am i doing the right thing watching this fight but now that Mr. Thurman has given his blessing i feel better about it

Comment

Thurman the Kingpin of boxing lol

Comment

Hey Keith, how about you keep active and fight Ennis? If you're the best, then why care which opponent you face.

But yeah, if I was his adviser, Id probably say stay far away from Ennis and wait for a bigger money, less risk fight.

Comment

I like Thurman but he has exactly five fights since 2015. Albeit good opponents, I don’t think he deserves a title shot before some of these up and coming fighters who stay active. Now if he beats a Boots, Virgil, or Stanionis then yes, give him a title fight. With Spence and Crawford fighting and if it’s competitive then I see a rematch so I don’t see the titles available for close to two years and Thurman ain’t no spring chicken.

Comment

Working...
                    X