Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ennis-Villa Site Now Boardwalk Hall's Theater In AC; Gomez-Taylor To Open Showtime Telecast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ennis-Villa Site Now Boardwalk Hall's Theater In AC; Gomez-Taylor To Open Showtime Telecast

Jaron Ennis and Roiman Villa will still fight in Atlantic City on July 8, but at a different venue than initially expected. BoxingScene.com has learned that the Ennis-Villa bout will headline a Premier Boxing Champions card at Boardwalk Hall's Adrian Phillips Theater. Philadelphia's Ennis announced and BoxingScene.com reported recently that their fight
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad that Yoelvis Gomez is back in the mix @ 154!

Comment

I might go to this event.

Comment

Just happy to see Ennis back in action! Albeit not the greatest opponent, not a lot of options right now. And I think I will enjoy this card main event knockout with a opening telecast knockout as well. Should be good times.

Comment

Nice to see Boardwalk Hall hosting fights again. Hope this will be a trend. Rich history at this arena. I’ll be near ringside.

Comment

Isn't this one of the guys people wanted Ennis to fight? I hadn't realized the fight was made.

Comment

Good barometer fight for Boots. Villa can **** and recently knocked off Speedy Ellis. Al should get Speedy out again soon and don't do to him what Fishnets did to him.

Comment

Gotta say, this isn’t a good look. 3k audience isn’t really showing this guys marketability. He’s supposedly has next in the sport, why not find a larger event and work him into it?

Comment

Will be in the building.. spoke to Boots camp today.. anyone wanna see me lmk

Comment

Originally posted by J Vapor View Post
                    Nice to see Boardwalk Hall hosting fights again. Hope this will be a trend. Rich history at this arena. I’ll be near ringside.
                    it’s in the THEATER of the building

Comment

Working...
                    X