Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Terence Crawford - Face To Face in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post

He's what Floyd used to deam as straight up and down, no special effects.

The fight comes down to whether Spence is too big or not. From the things Spence said it seems even he knows that deep down. Either he can break Bud or he can't.
    I think Floyd was talking about fighters that were truly one dimension. Those that were easy to figure out and could be handicapped easily.

With Spence, I don’t think he can be neutralized without putting yourself into the fire. The dilemma he causes for his opponents is that he applies effective aggression well. His footwork, distance, and intuition is highly underrated.

Coming back from the accident, you saw how well he was able to be safe yet aggressive. And by the end of the fight, Danny Garcia was drowning. Spence did that off the accident, and not looking close to his best.

I favor Bud in this fight. But I wouldn’t be surprised if the fight looks dramatically different if he can’t hurt Errol.
    Devils Advocate Devils Advocate likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      I can't read these two. I don't know if the dislike each other, are actually competing or agreed to do stuff like this.

They admit personally calling each other to get this fight done so I don't know if this is just business for them other than personal dislike.
      They are professional fighters, both are level-headed guys at the top of their game, neither care for the Dancing with the Stars build-ups or pretending you hate the guy, they fighters looking at the other in a tactical way with no anger and aggression which is only insecurity, they both know what they up against and so there is respect there.

Comment

These two gotta be 2 of the ugliest, no personality no charisma having MF's ever been in a big fight!
        bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

This fight be the one folks been calling for for years. It won't disappoint. Two elite dogs at the top of their game. And it has that pride ingredient in both men needed to make fireworks. If you miss this fight, you won't forgive yourself.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
            These guys are bringing all the belts and none of the charisma.
            Their fist do the talking

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
              These two gotta be 2 of the ugliest, no personality no charisma having MF's ever been in a big fight!
              And be whooppin ass. Their bank accounts compared to yours doe!!!

Comment

Was Spence mumbling and sounding intoxicated?

I only heard a clip or 2.

I like to drink too EJ! But when it’s time to take care of business for millions we must knock it off for couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  And be whooppin ass. Their bank accounts compared to yours doe!!!
                  Preach! Homeboy talking bout how ugly they are is freaking weirdo fanboy

Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post

He's what Floyd used to deam as straight up and down, no special effects.

The fight comes down to whether Spence is too big or not. From the things Spence said it seems even he knows that deep down. Either he can break Bud or he can't.
                    I remember him describing GGG like this but then refused to get into the ring with him.

Comment

Crawford looks inmate biding his time waiting to catch you slipping. Errol looking like he wants to be caught up with so he can have a crawfish dinner. This is going to be good
                      bobbyren bobbyren likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X