No announcement yet.

My prediction for Spence-Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My prediction for Spence-Crawford

Very little separates the two and people will be upset about whoever gets the decision because they scored it 115-113 for the guy they like more. Fans will cry really, really hard and a rematch clause will get activated.

You're delusional if you think a pbc event wouldn't give a close decision (or even a blatant robbery) to a pbc fighter.

They're literally waiting to cash Spencer out on a carnela fight. I got Spencer winning via robbery

Comment

I think Crawford is gonna rock Spence and actually hurt him. Crawford will beat him something like 8-4. But then your gonna have all these PBC nut riders talking about "you have to score it round by round" ” it was a close fight, it could have gone either way" etc etc.

El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Draw and then a trilogy like Fury and Bum Squad.

Comment

It’s hard to believe that we get a non biased ref, and 3 judges for this one. PBC will pull out all of the stops before they let Spence lose, unless they think they can make more in the rematch
          El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Reading on here reminds me of teenage girls bitching.
            Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

Fight is in 6 weeks and already people talkin about robbery...

Comment

I had Crawford winning this fight when it was first presented some years back but now that Spence has added some scalps and better competition overall than Crawford I'm giving the edge to Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Elias View Post
                  Fight is in 6 weeks and already people talkin about robbery...
                  I don't think there'll be one I just think people will say there was one.

Comment

I think it’s gonna be a fascinating fight to watch. I see there being considerable momentum swings throughout.

I just think the styles will really gel, I can’t see it being boring, both guys will be looking to make a statement too. Most excited I’ve been about a fight in years tbh, even if they are both a little older now.

Comment

Working...
                    X