Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Gotti III Suspended For Six Months For Mayweather Post-Fight Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg what am I gonna do now that he is suspended for 6 months? Barely knew he existed. Kick rocks.

Comment

Does anyone have the true number on what both guys got paid for this? I watched the replay of it on YouTube and it looked like really easy work for Floyd as expected. The aftermath was WWE level entertaining. LOL!

Comment

It's not as if they have much pro boxing in Florida, so I don't think Gotti the third cares.

A bizarre exhibition ended in a suitably nutty way.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
          He should have attacked after took off his gloves. He could break Froid's ****** face or even kill him.
          ​​​​​
          Lol don't be ridiculous ffs when he rushed Floyd tryin to brawl he got hit with a hook that sent him halfway back across the ring imagine if Mayweather hit him that fast and accurate with no gloves on he would have be fcked up . Soon as he got hit with that he wanted no more and backed off

Mayweather has been fighting since he could walk stop living in fantasy land where you believe some novice could beat a guy who is deadly accurate with his fists you moron
          Last edited by davef; 06-14-2023, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X