Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Munguia On Derevyanchenko: It Was A Very Tough Lesson, I Have A Lot To Learn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
    My brother, a casual, said he enjoyed watching the fight. He also had access to the Taylor/Lopez fight, and he said it was boring and both fighters were boring to watch.
    I spent a lot of time on fast forward. I start cards late in order to skip nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post

I guess Liam Smith a former world champion is a bum too huh.. you’re a clown that just howls to the moon.. Gabe Rosado coming off a big KO upset win a scrub too huh Shut up
      A world "champion" that never won the belt from the real champion. He won a vacant belt and defended it against nobodies, until he fought a real one.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post

I guess Liam Smith a former world champion is a bum too huh.. you’re a clown that just howls to the moon.. Gabe Rosado coming off a big KO upset win a scrub too huh Shut up
        NEVER WAS, PAST PRIME, UNDERSIZED ...Gabe Rosado!!!.... Thanks for making my case.
        Last edited by slimPickings; 06-13-2023, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
          My brother, a casual, said he enjoyed watching the fight. He also had access to the Taylor/Lopez fight, and he said it was boring and both fighters were boring to watch.
          Yeah casual fans do tend to like a slug fest over a high level technical fight

Comment

Munguia should have lost the fight.
            slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X