No announcement yet.

I am actually happy Bivol didn`t bend over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am actually happy Bivol didn`t bend over

I guess Bivol will be fine even if he makes 500 000 dollars in his next fight.

Why should the clear loser of the fight ( Canelo ) dictate the terms to the winner, this is disgusting, I am happy Bivol didn`t take "B side" terms again.

F.uck this corrupted sport, but Bivol has his win over Canelo and ginger can`t change that.
    El_Mero El_Mero eco1 eco1 like this.

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Why should the clear loser of the fight ( Canelo ) dictate the terms to the winner
    Because Canelo is the face of boxing, whereas nobody outside of hardcore fans knows who Bivol is.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      I guess Bivol will be fine even if he makes 500 000 dollars in his next fight.

Why should the clear loser of the fight ( Canelo ) dictate the terms to the winner, this is disgusting, I am happy Bivol didn`t take "B side" terms again.

F.uck this corrupted sport, but Bivol has his win over Canelo and ginger can`t change that.
      I'm not saying your wrong I fully agree but put yourself in that position losing to Canelo a guy who it's been proven can't really hurt you bad, get a huge payday and be able to retire early or decline the fight and have to fight legit guys at your weight for the next few years taking damage trying to make up that money

tough call but guess he went for protecting his legacy so props to him

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Because Canelo is the face of boxing, whereas nobody outside of hardcore fans knows who Bivol is.
        Yes, that is funny for me, how many losses will it take that Mexican dwarf loses his status?

We all know he is a cash cow only based on his nationality.

Honestly , I believe that Bivol, Benavidez, Morrell all beat him at 168.
        Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 06-13-2023, 05:46 AM.

Comment

You are happy but Bivol's pockets won't be.

This to me is an easy pick. Fight for 500k against big, strong, natural light heavies or take on a guy I already beat, who is smaller and make 5 times more...

Comment

if the money is right i dont see what the problem is really, is facing canelo not all about the cash? is it a bad cash offer? if it is then i can understand that one

Comment

Originally posted by BZBEE View Post
              You are happy but Bivol's pockets won't be.

This to me is an easy pick. Fight for 500k against big, strong, natural light heavies or take on a guy I already beat, who is smaller and make 5 times more...
              Maybe because he was almost robbed in the first fight. That fight wasn't close and they scored it 115-113? That was a joke borderline criminal. Now Canelo is looking bad trying to fight Jack for a cruiserweight belt at a catch weight.

Comment

The guy who F*()D Clenelo, that is him and I am happy to help you any time you need it.

Comment

He Is the guy who f u c k e d you little idol.

Comment

I hope Bivol doesn't become too inactive. He's already been out 7 months.

Comment

Working...
                    X