Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kostya Tszyu Very Pleased With Tim Tszyu's Growth, Feels He Silenced Critics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kostya Tszyu Very Pleased With Tim Tszyu's Growth, Feels He Silenced Critics

Hall of Famer and former undisputed world champion, Kostya Tszyu, is very pleased with the progression of his oldest son, unbeaten junior middleweight Tim Tszyu.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kostya Tszyu, you have all the right to be very pleased with your son's progression in the sport of boxing.
    He has silenced his critics up to this point in his career, but now is when it's going to get really tough for him to keep on doing so.
    He'll never be the great fighter that you turned out to be, but he can still make you proud of his own accomplishments in the ring.

Comment

wonder if kostya is gonna be there to support hes son vs ocampo
      in what will be a very entertaining fight for the first half before tim takes over and stops him late

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
        wonder if kostya is gonna be there to support hes son vs ocampo
        in what will be a very entertaining fight for the first half before tim takes over and stops him late
        It's a long way for Kostya to travel (from Russia) for the fight, in the past Tim didn't like having his father at his fights because it was a distraction. However I'm pretty sure Kostya will attend the Charlo fight in Vegas, he was going to be there in January until the fight was postponed.

Comment

I think it's a very good idea for Tim to prepare for a tough fight with Ocampo, however I don't think it will be a tough fight. The only two notable opponents Ocampo has fought are Spence Jr and Fundora and Spence Jr took care of him in round 1 with body shots and Fundora is frankly overrated. Worth noting that Ocampo was only 22 when he fought Spence Jr. so he has probably improved since then.

Comment

Working...
          X