Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Wants 'Nine-Figure' Contract to Continue Fighting, Will Consider Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

More bullshxt and excuses. I know, Loma had a pebble in his shoe that was rubbing his bad toe, and the flavor of gum Taylor was chewing during warmups made him nauseous, and they both had too much padding in their gloves to throw a hard punch.
    What is bullshlt? The fact Teo refused to travel or the fact the fight was held in the small arena and not the big one at the Garden?

Taylor lost due to being out for far too long. That's why he looked shot. Why, do you think he looked himself? Hahaha. Don't tell me, those who watched, our eyes are lying to us? It's all coincidence to these fights taking place with the American being active and the opponent constantly not being. Of course it is.

Don't try and treat me like an idiot. It benefits you for this to happen as you know you can't win any other way. You need a perception as the truth is too much for you to bare. That's the problem with narcissists and nationalists you see. Those fights i listed were corrupt. I don't care for you justifying them. You'd justify every robbery for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

What is bullshlt? The fact Teo refused to travel or the fact the fight was held in the small arena and not the big one at the Garden?

Taylor lost due to being out for far too long. That's why he looked shot. Why, do you think he looked himself? Hahaha. Don't tell me, those who watched, our eyes are lying to us? It's all coincidence to these fights taking place with the American being active and the opponent constantly not being. Of course it is.

Don't try and treat me like an idiot. It benefits you for this to happen as you know you can't win any other way. You need a perception as the truth is too much for you to bare. That's the problem with narcissists and nationalists you see. Those fights i listed were corrupt. I don't care for you justifying them. You'd justify every robbery for obvious reasons.
      A recent fight to add to your theory: Muratalla/Nakathila. Nakathila got his most notable victory against Berchelt, and then sat on the shelf for 14 months. A young and active Muratalla stops Nakathila in 2 rounds.

Comment

Sounds like certain parts of his blain don't function properly.

Comment

Working...
        X