Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Names Martin Bakole, Agit Kabayel As Options For Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thack????

Comment

Fury probably wants 20 million dollars for the fight, whoever the opponent is, so, who accepts a very short offer, maybe a half million, will get the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        You would think that after beating Chisora Kabayel was in good position for another big fight. Well Chisora is tve one who got the big fights after while Kabayel has a win over Kevin Johnson & a couple lower tier HWs.
        Yes, but Kabayel was scheduled to fight Fury back in 2020 - 2021, but Wilder prevented it.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

Common thread is the org that they represent.

The WBC have had the best opportunity to order good fights given the belt hasn't been unified for years.

They don't.

Their rules say their champ must fight 3 times a year against top 10 ranked fighters and fight a mandatory every 12 months.

He's done none of that and the WBC are nowhere near enforcing their rules.
          That's exactly how they also allowed Wilder to hijack the belt for years. WBC is a joke.

Comment

Agitprop

Comment

Bakole

would be ok for a filler but it won't be him .. I see Hearn offered Hirgovic just to nuke the no one in the top 15 would fight him narrative ;-)

If we get Fury Usyk for the end of the year I can forgive a lot but I'm not convinced we get that now,

Comment

Bakole shocks Fury, of the fight happens

Comment

Tyson Fury, the kingpin of Heavyweight boxing lol. It doesn't seem like all roads lead to Fury. At least Usyk is fighting a guy I've heard of.
                  Bo Tae Bo Tae likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TreD View Post
                    Bakole shocks Fury, of the fight happens
                    It won’t be Bakole. I almost guarantee it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

It won’t be Bakole. I almost guarantee it.
                      More likely to be Diamond Boy Charr.

Comment

Working...
                      X