Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Shines: Rocks, Decisions Josh Taylor To Capture WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zayas has talent but is too repetitive. He don't have a lot of power yet, he is still maturing.
    trippleupper trippleupper likes this.

Comment

• Clear win for Zayas.

Comment

• Hilarious how uncomfortable how Kriegel looks when Kellerman starts going off with boxing knowledge. Kriegel doesn't even compare.

Comment

• Shutout on all 3 cards for Zayas, as expected. If they want to get Zayas some more rounds, throw him in a 10 rounder with Carlos Molina to get some work in; if they want him to experience a bit of danger, I'd look at Juan Carlos Abreu as an opponent

Comment

• I like Zayas , but Ward made some really good points about what he lacks.I don't see the next PR star like TR and ESPN is trying to paint him ...
            Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

• I was undecided on Taylor vs Lopez beforehand. I'm picking Taylor now though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                I like Zayas , but Ward made some really good points about what he lacks.I don't see the next PR star like TR and ESPN is trying to paint him ...
                It seemed that early KD threw off his game plan and he just started throwing hard shots for rest of the fight, instead of jabbing and trying to setup power pinches....he certainly looked better in some previous fights I seen him
                ​​​​​​

Comment

• I got Josh by stoppage.
                  Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

• bombssssss

Comment

• Wow they tking their time

Comment

Working...
                      X