Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: Josh Taylor Is Bigger, Stronger; The Mental Pressure Might Break Teo Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: Josh Taylor Is Bigger, Stronger; The Mental Pressure Might Break Teo Down

Regis Prograis wants Josh Taylor to beat Teofimo Lopez because Prograis hopes he and Taylor eventually will fight again before Taylor moves up to the welterweight division. The WBC super lightweight champion considers Lopez's style one that could trouble Taylor, yet Prograis thinks Taylor will
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor should ave em.

Comment

Ima go Wid Teo with one and hopefully Regis gets another chance to unify.

Comment

Regis Prograis is bias because he's been waiting 8 years for a revenge. If Teofimo beats Taylor the rematch means nothing.

Taylor was picked for a reason, he's clearly not the same killer that he was. Unfortunatly the day after Teofimo has a belt he'll do what he always does, hide behind any promoter not affiliated with the best in the division and spout BS. That's my prediction.

I you asked me to speculate... I would assume Taylor knows he can't compete with Ortiz, Ennis, Crawford, Spence, etc...and Teofimo may be ESPN's biggest money fight for Taylor. The logical conclusion is that Josh is cashing out at 140lbs. I'm not saying Josh doesn't want to win but until very,very recent he seemed indifferent, and now it's too late. Until the past week Josh Taylor acted nothing like the guy that fought Regis Prograis.

BTW, I would like to be wrong.
        Last edited by factsarenice; 06-10-2023, 09:28 AM.
        Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Going with Teofimo to give Taylor his first loss. We won't know if Teofimo is back until tonight so we will see.

Comment

Prograis needs to shut up and stop running from subriel matias,which to me is the best 140 right now.nobody wants that smoke.
            PanchoGomez Rayzah likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X