Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Taylor, Teofimo Lopez - Ready For War in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor seems fired up, which should play to Teo's strengths since he's best when he's the counter puncher. We'll see if Taylor has a good game plan or will try be looking for the kayo from the jump.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Is he Puerto Rican? Didn't think so - I understand his heritage is Nicaraguan
      Yo right. My bad. I hope I don’t get cancelled for cultural misappropriation.

Comment

Weird fight. It depends on who you follow more for who you think might get beat.

For me...

Taylor was comprehensively outboxed by Catterall in his last fight...ages ago.

I know he was drained but I can't see how he can be less drained now with the lay off and fighting in America. Fair enough if he just got caught, rocked and stopped but Catterall looked a better fighter on the night with more spring in his step and just, well, gas really.

Josh has done brilliantly thus far in his career but i'll be checking the odds on a Teo win.

Josh needs to move up desperately.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-10-2023, 02:02 PM.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Wow! This is a great fight! I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
          X