Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Taylor, Teofimo Lopez - Kept Apart By Law Enforcement, Security

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Teo don’t know that Taylor is going to do an impersonation of the guy in his last fight.
    I’ll be surprised. I’m expecting/ hoping for the Teo that fought Loma.

Comment

WAR Lopez!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        If Teo don’t know that Taylor is going to do an impersonation of the guy in his last fight.
        I’ll be surprised. I’m expecting/ hoping for the Teo that fought Loma.
        If that version of Lopez shows up it'll be a barn burner for a fight. Taylor is the bigger guy but Teo can make this a 50/50 scrap
        MONGOOSE66 MONGOOSE66 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Taylor, Lopez Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undefeated junior welterweight king Josh Taylor (19-0, 13 KOs) will defend his WBO title against former lightweight kingpin Teofimo Lopez (18-1, 13 KOs) at The Theater at Madison Square Garden. (photos by Mikey Williams)
          [Click Here To Read More]
          ——-

The right hook that Zab caught Floyd with in the 4th round will be replicated in this fight. Unlike Floyd, Teo will not survive what happens next.
          My prediction is Teo is going to get tagged with hard right hooks until he either quits out of frustrations or gets DQ’d for some shït he or his dad pulls.

Comment

Teofimo needs to win one for the re-tards and take them to the zoo. Re-tards like the zoo.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 06-08-2023, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Toucan Lopez better be on his a game tomorrow. If he’s down on the cards and Taylor starts talking shhhh mid fight we may see Lopez completely implode.
              After tomorrow.

Comment

Taylor is going to KO Lopez

Comment

Working...
                X