Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Nearly Pulled Trigger on Exploring Canelo vs. McGregor Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhhh once again Hearn mentions the “Hispanic fanbase” in the US market, interesting. He never mentions other fan bases…

Comment

If Canelo doesn't carry him like Mayweather did then the fight doesn't go past three rounds! Another payday for McGregor just to lose again!

Comment

No surprise, Canelo probably instructed him to do so. Canelo knows he loses his next fight because he obviously fights Benavidez if not Bivol.

Benavidez takes his belts and than Canelo can fight McGregor and retire.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post

of course if a fight happens with restrictive boxing rules, it will favor boxers, with fewer rules, boxers are too one dimensional. I still remember watching the beginnings of the UFC, a boxer actually entered the ring with boxing gloves (I forget if he had just one or both), he was absolutely useless lol
          Find that fight!!! Hahaha I'd love to see it. But neither fighter should disrespect another's ability in the sport they don't partake in. It's all different, although it's all classified as "fighting".

Comment

Honestly why would people be interested in this fight now? Mayweather vs Mcgregor was ****** but there was some intrigue to how it would go down after getting dominated/carried we know what it is why would people pay for the obvious outcome this time round? just doesn't make sense to me

Comment

Canelo loves fighting smaller guys and shot fighters. I don't see why he wouldn't take this fight. He's scared to ****ing death of Beterbiev even though they weigh the same thing on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                Canelo loves fighting smaller guys and shot fighters. I don't see why he wouldn't take this fight. He's scared to ****ing death of Beterbiev even though they weigh the same thing on fight night.
                ———-
                Canelo fought Bivol and lost. Why the heck would he try to fight Beterbiev?

Comment

Originally posted by Airborne View Post
                  If Canelo doesn't carry him like Mayweather did then the fight doesn't go past three rounds! Another payday for McGregor just to lose again!
                  Canelo finishes him in the later rounds. Huge venue atmosphere and PPV would need relatively long fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X