Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seems Wilder and Joshua have agreed to fight in December.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems Wilder and Joshua have agreed to fight in December.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUspxKRCNHQ

4 years to late....

This was the biggest fight in boxing in 2019 for undisputed
    TheIronMike TheIronMike likes this.

Comment

hooray, finally, bit late but both guys need a big fight & win too, still a good fight i think

Comment

This ship has sailed but I got Wilder by KO.

Comment

Bro just think AJ gets raped by Fury in September and gets slept by Wilder in December.

What a retirement tour.

Comment

This fight could have only happened since 2018 . What fight has actually ever happened of a huge magnitude at the right time and or years if ever ?

Thats 5/6 years where both have only taking a few losses each , the odds they were going to fight undefeated just wasn’t going to happen unless the fight took place when Wilder was offered the early Joshua offers instead of going after an inactive Fury tied to multiple rematch clauses . Thats irrelevant now , Joshua is still in his prime , Wilder looking sharp in training though I think that goes right out the window as soon as he gets hit hard and he reverts to the one arm bandit .

Five years or so if it’s to late it’s for Wilder not Joshua . Wilder and Fury both aren’t going to be performing at high level much longer they aren’t sustainable like an A.J that’s a fact . But they are all still relevant, I don’t think that changes when Joshua lands a crushing blow to Wilder sending him down hard which I believe will happen and if Wilder is to stay head to head with Joshua he better have improved his boxing by at least 50% better then we’ve seen . The biggest punch isn’t going to win this fight it’s who can keep a consistent tempo and shot selection , eventually one guys going down and we know who that favors .

Posters acting like it’s been a full decade haven’t been watching boxing very long these guys obviously weren’t around in the last 3 decades because if they were they’d know this fight is no different to most mega fights time wise that happened .
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-02-2023, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post
              4 years to late....

This was the biggest fight in boxing in 2019 for undisputed
              Well both Wilder & Fury fought each other to avoid Joshua 'Everyone honest boxing fan, pundit, actual boxer whoever THEY all know this deep down' etc.

Guess what fights will be even later? Fury vs Usyk, and Joshua vs Fury 'Potentially if that fight comes around'.

And the longer these fights take to be made, the more I personally think 'Fury's likely-hood of winning decreases, because from observable evidence? I don't think Fury's traits as a fighter and athlete endorse longevity in the game' etc.

dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

AJ is gonna get sparked out be surprised if he makes it to the 8th round tbh.

Comment

These Youtubers can lie about almost anything. That's how they get views and make money without lifting a finger. Aren't these the same people who accused the UK boxer that he ducked Wilder? And why all of a sudden Wilder is begging for this fight? MONEY. Wilder is a nobody on his own.

Comment

If the fight goes past 6 rounds I think AJ will win.
                    If it doesn't, you know the drill!

Anyway, someone is going to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X