Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Unfiltered Andre Ward Reveals Life Before, During & After Boxing In Showtime Documentary

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean the guy was blessed, i think he robbed kovalevs belts with that decision & then on top of that he got a massive payday in the rematch & kovalev got a fraction of what ward got, yeah rock nation sure did a job for him alrite, its no wonder he seems so smug all the time
    w1cked w1cked likes this.

Comment

I used to cheer for Kovalev, but I have to give credit to Ward: he did what was needed to win and bent rules just enough to not get DQ'd.

Comment

I don’t care what they say, Ward was a dirty, boring fighter. As an ESPN announcer, Bradley is far more informative and superior in fight analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by MusoMeanderings View Post
          I used to cheer for Kovalev, but I have to give credit to Ward: he did what was needed to win and bent rules just enough to not get DQ'd.
          It's remarkable how far you can bend the rules when the ref is in your pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Tony weeks gifted him a low blow stoppage as the best win of his career & he got a gift decision in the first fight. American sven ottke imo.
            Shit, that was Weeks too?! When was the last time Weeks was considered a good ref? Must be decade ago. I at least remember him being more lenient than Bayliss about letting guys work on the inside.

Comment

Hahha this overrated clown got a documentary lol for what his career was horrible and his biggest W was a robbery.

Talk about privileged my God. Smh

Comment

Great but boring fighter and analyst. Definitely an ATG though.

Comment

andre "i did it the easy way" ward

this guy was literally gifted everything in his career. did you watch the olympics? he was battered all over the ring in a fight that he "won" then he turns pro based on being a "gold medalist" and is fast tracked to greatness even having the super six completely setup in his favor. no road fights for ward while others have to fight in 4 different countries? sure anything for mr. ward. well maybe that didnt matter...except we saw the blatant nonstop cheating in many fights like kessler(that wasnt even boxing) and the farce couldnt be stopped. when he's finally at the pinnacle of boxing he suddenly doesnt want to fight anyone like ggg or bute. he wanted to do it "his way" and if you look at the court documents/testimony his way was dodging the fights hbo wanted and fighting guys like dmitri sartison. after hes relegated to fighting on BET for his cowardice he STILL gets another chance to prove himself against kovalev and is soundly beaten only to be bailed out by a terrible decision. the rematch...a nice tribute to andrew golota but nothing more. finally he could have stayed and fought guys like beterbiev...no thanks hes out lmao. what a fraud.
                  Last edited by daggum; 06-02-2023, 02:58 PM.
                  dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

I cant believe how many pooseys are in here talking about Ward being a dirty fighter. ITS A FIGHT! not fooken golf. Stick with other sports if boxing is too VIOLENT for your ovaries.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      andre "i did it the easy way" ward

this guy was literally gifted everything in his career. did you watch the olympics? he was battered all over the ring in a fight that he "won" then he turns pro based on being a "gold medalist" and is fast tracked to greatness even having the super six completely setup in his favor. no road fights for ward while others have to fight in 4 different countries? sure anything for mr. ward. well maybe that didnt matter...except we saw the blatant nonstop cheating in many fights like kessler(that wasnt even boxing) and the farce couldnt be stopped. when he's finally at the pinnacle of boxing he suddenly doesnt want to fight anyone like ggg or bute. he wanted to do it "his way" and if you look at the court documents/testimony his way was dodging the fights hbo wanted and fighting guys like dmitri sartison. after hes relegated to fighting on BET for his cowardice he STILL gets another chance to prove himself against kovalev and is soundly beaten only to be bailed out by a terrible decision. the rematch...a nice tribute to andrew golota but nothing more. finally he could have stayed and fought guys like beterbiev...no thanks hes out lmao. what a fraud.
                      Another gal with painful ovaries making excuses for SOMEONE ELSES accomplishments. It’s a shame that you never amounted to nothing and have to bash others who made millions.

Comment

Working...
                      X