No announcement yet.

Why Keith Thurman Missing In Action

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Keith Thurman Missing In Action

Having one loss that wasn’t bad to a great fighter shouldn’t derail a career

Got married and lost the hunger. Plus, specifically today, I think he was holding out for the Spence fight so now Spence-Crawford got locked in and he’s sitting with no opponent. Hes too expensive to take a decent fight and throw him on the undercard which would make too much sense.
    STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

He's probably waiting for Crawford-Spence outcome to swoop in and face the winner for his retirement check. Probably doesn't want to risk it against anyone else that could blow that opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Got married and lost the hunger. Plus, specifically today, I think he was holding out for the Spence fight so now Spence-Crawford got locked in and he’s sitting with no opponent. Hes too expensive to take a decent fight and throw him on the undercard which would make too much sense.
        ​He's probably waiting for Crawford-Spence outcome to swoop in and face the winner for his retirement check. Probably doesn't want to risk it against anyone else that could blow that opportunity.
        Jaron Ennis please knock on Keith’s door

Comment

Keith Thurman has been MIA for the better part of the last 10 years.
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Jaron Ennis please knock on Keith’s door
            That would be great but I highly doubt hed take that. And for what? High risk low reward when Keith could just sit on his ass and fight the winner of Crawford-Spence (barring a rematch). I think Thurman against Ugas would make sense for him in the meantime.
            kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

guy been missing for over half a decade to be honest

Comment

He wants a check

Comment

He was gonna fight Spencer at 154 but the public got pissed off so haymon had to crawl back to crawford

Comment

He's recording a duo with Andre 3000.

Comment

Working...
                    X