Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Collazo Makes History, Breaks Barriers In Victory Over Jerusalem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oscar Collazo Makes History, Breaks Barriers In Victory Over Jerusalem

By Corey Erdman - Oscar Collazo's boxing origin story isn't necessarily one of outright salvation the way it is for so many other fighters, but the sweet science offered a place for him to explore his athletic ambition in a way no other sport could for a man his size. Collazo was born in Newark, NJ, and as a child developed a love for two sports: Baseball and boxing. As a Puerto Rican in
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Body Assault,combined with his stocky frame gave the impression that he won't just fight at 105. Real talent this kid is. Looked like a Veteran in there.
    Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Miguel Cotto Productions are not wasting any time with Oscar Collazo's professional boxing career at all.
      Taking a chance at putting their blue chip fighter in so early against a world champion in only his 7th fight speak's volume's for their confidence in his skill's.
      He proved them right for believing in him, and he broke down a fighter who had never been stopped in his 22 bout professional career.
      I hope that this success hasn't come to early in his career, and that he's able to gain experience on the job while retaining his newly won title.
      Guiltysimpson24 Guiltysimpson24 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Guiltysimpson24 View Post
        That Body Assault,combined with his stocky frame gave the impression that he won't just fight at 105. Real talent this kid is. Looked like a Veteran in there.
        He sure did look like a seasoned professional of many more fight's than he actually has. Way to go Collazo!
        Guiltysimpson24 Guiltysimpson24 likes this.

Comment

Good win. I liked how he was able to adjust quickly to turn things around after a difficult first few rounds. Wish him continued success.

Comment

Nicely talented kid but this puff piece was a bit much. As a New York I’ll say sheesh way to shove stereotypes in there. Also, named after ODH? not a chance.
            Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Happy for Collazo he looked real seasoned for only 6 fights look forward to seeing him some more.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Nicely talented kid but this puff piece was a bit much. As a New York I’ll say sheesh way to shove stereotypes in there. Also, named after ODH? not a chance.
                He's said it multiple times including in our interview last summer.
                “It’s incredible to be fighting on a Golden Boy Promotions show,” Collazo told BoxingScene.com of his appearance on the undercard of Saturday’s DAZN show from Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles. “My mom named me after Oscar De La Hoya. That was her favorite boxer."
                https://www.boxingscene.com/oscar-co...-champ--167670

Comment

Working...
                X