No announcement yet.

Rocha vs Ellis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocha vs Ellis?

Not gonna happen, but based off what you’ve seen since the first fight , who you got?

How would Rocha-Romain Villa play out?

Rocha already fought Ellis. That's his only loss, because he wasn't nearly as aggressive like he was against Cobbs. In a rematch he should easily beat Ellis.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
      Rocha already fought Ellis. That's his only loss, because he wasn't nearly as aggressive like he was against Cobbs.
      I know, that’s why I asked, based off all rocha’s performances since & Ellis’s loss to Villa (had a off tv tune up also) who would people favor/pick in the rematch if it were next

Comment

Would be a pretty entertaining match up, probably would say Rocha would outwork him with his volume and better timing by UD similarly to Ellis despite their different styles though Villa could end the fight at any given time. Plus I don't know if Rocha will be gassed out at the latter rounds.

Only difference is that Rocha would make Villa think twice from cornering him since Ellis isn't exactly a puncher.
        Last edited by Feroz; 05-27-2023, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

I know, that’s why I asked, based off all rocha’s performances since & Ellis’s loss to Villa (had a off tv tune up also) who would people favor/pick in the rematch if it were next
          I edited the post before you had replied - I talked about it on the podcast, Rocha would have won against Ellis if he'd fought Ellis like he fought Cobbs.
          edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X