Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Billam-Smith Drops Lawrence Okolie Three Times, Wins Stunning Decision For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

It was a parlay so I had to win all.
    Parlays are a sucker's gambit. I've been there though so no offence intended. Toss together a few "sure things" but someone always ****s the bed.
    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• Note to self, 'Do i watch the next Okolie fight, or do i paint a wall and watch it dry?'....Tough choice.

Comment

• My shout for next fight: CBS v Badou Jack in Middle East (BJ has solid connections there) for unification, winner gets Okolie.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post

Howabout John Ruiz vs Henry Akinwande?
          9 months after the fight a baby would be born.
          joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Parlays are a sucker's gambit. I've been there though so no offence intended. Toss together a few "sure things" but someone always ****s the bed.
            Indeed. These last two weeks showed me why you stop ********.

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post

Right?? RIGHT??!!??

That is freaking criminal.
              They seriously need to look into this guy.
              Absolutely disgraceful

Comment

• His name is Benjamin Rodriguez. Other than that I don't know a thing about him. I don't think he's a Brit nor am I aware of any connection with Okolie or his team and promoter. If he just scored the card a draw and there's no obvious corruption involved, he still needs to be investigated for gross incompetence and/or bias.

Comment

• Wow! That was a competitive fight! Okolie was tough. Great win for Billam-Smith and congratulations on winning the WBO Cruiserweight Title!

Comment

Working...
                  X