Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall: I Need To Perform, I Need To Put On a Statement Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack Catterall: I Need To Perform, I Need To Put On a Statement Fight

Jack Catterall wants to be known as more than an uncrowned champion. The first step towards another crack at the division's top prize finally comes this weekend, as Catterall ends an unwelcomed 15-month ring hiatus. The former title challenger will face Darragh Foley (22-4-1, 10KOs) in a scheduled ten-round junior welterweight matchup this Saturday on DAZN from AO Arena in Manchester, England.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh yeah? Against Darragh Foley? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
      Oh yeah? Against Darragh Foley? Wow.
      I thought that too....We get that Jack should have got the nod over Taylor, but he still hasnt fought anyone.

Ohara Davies is his best win.

You could make a case that he didnt deserve the shot in the first place.

At least Taylor is fighting Teo...pretty sure he has been punished enough by losing his titles. (or most of them, like all of you I have trouble keeping track of titles these days.

I dont think Jack would do well against Prograis.

Comment

to the victor (josh the tomato) the spoils to the vanquished (catterall) 15 months waiting for the tomato so grow a pair, the victor gets a big fight in america and the vanquised a who is that guy, shameful sport to allow that

Comment

He done that last time out, should rightfully be champion right now.
          ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X