Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano: Taylor Fight is Definitely Off The Table if She Loses Cameron Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano: Taylor Fight is Definitely Off The Table if She Loses Cameron Rematch

Undisputed featherweight champion Amanda Serrano is not confident that a rematch with Katie Taylor will ever come off. Last year, Serrano moved up to lightweight and lost a close ten round split decision to Taylor at New York's Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well guess what Amanda Serrano, I believe Katie will lose twice to Cameron so you better get a backup plan.

Comment

To be honest I don't think Serrano ever wanted a rematch.Between 2 times being postponed and this statement it looks like she's wanting to go in a different direction, which is odd because no other fight makes her as much money.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        Well guess what Amanda Serrano, I believe Katie will lose twice to Cameron so you better get a backup plan.

Alycia Baumgardner.........

Comment

Amanda, just wants as many W's on her record as possible.
          she doesn't want big fights, she's the one he needs to rematch, as she lost, not Katie.
          Just like if Chantelle goes and loses to someone else, Katie would still need the rematch.
          Amanda's thinking is , Heather Hardy is worth a rematch because she's useless.
          But I'm too good for the Katie Rematch as she went up a weight and lost to someone else after beating me!

Comment

It's Serrano's career so she's the one who make's the decision on which way her career is going to go, and who she's going to fight.
            That said I don't agree with her logic, I believe that she should fight Taylor at least one more time, because there could be a trilogy between them.
            There styles mesh well enough that no matter how many times they were to fight, their fights will be closely contested, and competitive til the final bell.
            Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Amanda a hell of a fighter--she has done a lot with many KOs and moving up & down in weight. Katie not a big puncher but a sharp boxer. Great fight if it happens again. Chantelle is a good 140 champ.

Comment

Why would the rematch be off the table if she loses again? Serrano lost to her, and Taylor losing 1 or 2 fights against a bigger opponent doesn't change that. With that said, womens boxing is boring as hell, so nobody really cares.

Comment

Straight up duck. Win or lose Taylor is getting a lot more experience fighting top competition over Serrano's easy wins.

Comment

It always seems like Amanda doesn't want to fight Katie Taylor. She did well in the first fight, but I don't understand her lack of motivation for running it back. Who cares if Katie losses to Cameron again. If she doesn't retire, she's still the biggest name available for Serrano. Katie would have more options regardless by fighting Mayers and Alycia at 135lbs.

Comment

Working...
                    X