Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diaz BACKS OUT of Malignaggi Rematch!!??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    he don't wanna fight outside of houston.

that or he's trying to get a fight w/ hatton.
    Hatton KO1

Comment

Diaz should not campaign at 140, it was a close good fight but I am not clamoring to see it again because I think it will be exactly the same. Both guys can move on and do things no need to linger on this fight that was pretty much meaningless in the first place.

Comment

^ agreed, and Diaz hasn't even made it above 139 lbs

eff that rematch, especially if he wants it to be at ANOTHER catchweight.

I don't see what Paulie's fuming about

doesn't Malignaggi have better things to do, then rematch a Lightweight?

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          So says Lou DiBella on twitter...

loudibella: Diaz just backed out on Dec.12 HBO rematch with Paulie after I closed deal with his promoter! **** the people again. *****!!!!!!!!

Man twitter's sweet for instant boxing news...but damn this sucks
          i smell ...... and not the one that tweety bird saw?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Diaz should not campaign at 140, it was a close good fight but I am not clamoring to see it again because I think it will be exactly the same. Both guys can move on and do things no need to linger on this fight that was pretty much meaningless in the first place.
            I can't say it in a better way......

Comment

Paulie on FB:

JUAN DIAZ HAS REJECTED THE REMATCH BECAUSE HE DON'T WANT TO FIGHT AT 140, HE WANTS IT AT 138.5!!!! THE REMATCH HAS BEN DENIED......LET HBO AND JUAN DIAZ WE NEEED THIS FIGHT MADE...........NOWW. EMAIL HBO

He makes exciting fights but he gets his ass beat. At some point you have to win. They put us in the ring on equal terms and I will beat the ****ing brakes off of this kid. - Paulie Malignaggi

Comment

I understand Paulie wants to pick on Diaz again because he is small. How about you pick on someone your own size at 140. There are a bunch of fighters at the Junior Welterweight division ready to fight. **** a catch weight....stupid guido is trying to follow Floyd's formula for success by picking on small fighters. How bout grow a sack of balls and call out Holt, Torres, or Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Paulie and DBE don't seem to understand that they got all the benefits that they needed out of that fight. Except the L on the record. PM got the exposure, he will get fight offers, and he put his career back "on track".

Now, Paulie, calm down and go fight someone who can actually punch. 140 is loaded.

Comment

Paulie should fight Ortiz on Dec 12.

Comment

Working...
                    X