Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Wins and Debate Carries On: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
    Let it go people. Let it go. The young man continues to defy the odds. Congrats to you champ.
    What odds? He was the favorite, didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by cccc View Post
      I saw the fight as a clear win for Loma as did many current and former boxers who were in the arena and witnessed the event . No way did Haney win 7 out of 12 rounds .
      No way did Loma win 7 out of 12 rounds. Although the rounds he won were much more convincing than Haney’s rounds won
      harry-greb harry-greb likes this.

Comment

If a fight has this much controversy Haney should run it back and quickly otherwise this will always hang over him Loma isn’t getting any younger, Haney is 24 he has plenty of time to fight Shakur/Tank ect.

Comment

Dave Moretti must be neighbour to CJ ROSS! Davis -Garcia Rd 2 told us everything we need to know about DM! If first was shared, no doubt LOMA Dominated the second half. Haney as a champion if so sure shd grant a rematch. Otherwise it's robbery

Comment

It was a close fight and in these situations either man could be awarded the victory. Haney battled hard through some adversity. No robbery at all but if I was his team, Shakur would not be on my radar!
            harry-greb harry-greb likes this.

Comment

MOVE ON! Davis will sleep Haney. Shakur will retire Loma.

Comment

What a trash article. Is this some pathetic manufactured piece to try to create a narrative of an unjust controversy?

Lmao round 6 to Haney haha what a poor joke.

This was a plain and blatant good ole’ robbery and tryna hype up Haney’s performance doesn’t change it. He was fighting a much smaller opponent, that’s the only reason he survived. And that’s all he needs to do to win, survive 12 rounds and the ’merican judges will make him the winner.

Comment

Working...
                X