No announcement yet.

Teo wipes the floor with Haney Loma said Teo much better fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teo wipes the floor with Haney Loma said Teo much better fighter

Teo power and skill would completely overwhelm Haney who has zero power. Teo walks through him brutally.

Haney is ****ed cuz Teo, Matias and regis hurt him badly.

Originally posted by Regge View Post
    Teo power and skill would completely overwhelm Haney who has zero power. Teo walks through him brutally.

Can't put much stock into Teo's boxing ability I think Devin has him beat there. Have you ever come across Shakur Stevenson moaning pictures or videos?

Comment

Haney is scared boy, that is why he struggles o make 135 still.

Matias unfortunately has a body on his record, no need to see another one.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Haney is scared boy, that is why he struggles o make 135 still.

Matias unfortunately has a body on his record, no need to see another one.
        I think if Haney moves up he'll perform better since he's a bit drained at 135. On a side note have you ever seen a picture or video of Shakur Stevenson moaning? Could be a short clip or anything.

Comment

Teo wasn't eager to fight haney back then and keeps downplaying the fight, and now he is some killer all of a sudden. Teo went life and death with kambosos and looked bad against a bum after that too, but you all were quiet as a church mouse. Haha...

Comment

Just like he wiped the floor with kamboses

Comment

Teo now is not the same guy that beat Loma, he needs to find his olf form or Haney would outbox him, its not Teo its Davis and Shakur that will beat Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post

I think if Haney moves up he'll perform better since he's a bit drained at 135. On a side note have you ever seen a picture or video of Shakur Stevenson moaning? Could be a short clip or anything.
                If he felt that way, he would be at 147 already.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

I think Loma did enough for a victory tonight or at worst a draw, but I doubt Haney is easy work for teo at all. If teo had trouble reaching small Kambosos all night long, stylistically and logically he'll even have more trouble with Haney as he is longer, bigger, has more IQ and patience. I don't count teo at all coz he has that power but I just don't he has what it takes to overwhelm anybody at the top or the elites. He can KO them systematically if he has a good gameplan. but overwhelm? meh

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

I think Loma did enough for a victory tonight or at worst a draw, but I doubt Haney is easy work for teo at all. If teo had trouble reaching small Kambosos all night long, stylistically and logically he'll even have more trouble with Haney as he is longer, bigger, has more IQ and patience. I don't count teo at all coz he has that power but I just don't he has what it takes to overwhelm anybody at the top or the elites. He can KO them systematically if he has a good gameplan. but overwhelm? meh
                    That was a terrible version of Teo, not near what Loma fought, Loma would beat the brakes of Kambosis.

Comment

Working...
                    X