Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Moretti Gave the 10th Round to Haney…

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Moretti Gave the 10th Round to Haney…

I thought this was a close fight that could’ve went either way, but giving Haney round 10 is inexcusable, that was without a doubt the best and most clear round for Lomachenko. This is the sort of stuff that raises eyebrows and really throws terrible shade on what was an otherwise a great fight.

FaustoGeraci FaustoGeraci likes this.

That's how robberies work...

Comment

Loma won, haney knows it in the 10th, 11th and 12th and was looking real scared. I think still should have gone for the KO

Comment

*** woke canceled is what was going through his head.

Gotta keep my job
        Wir109 Wir109 likes this.

Comment

Isn’t moretti the guy that gave tank a 10-10 round vs Garcia when tank knocked Garcia down. Clown judge

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            Isn’t moretti the guy that gave tank a 10-10 round vs Garcia when tank knocked Garcia down. Clown judge
            Yes, those sort of scores are inexcusable. Moretti, Byrd, and Glenn Feldman all should be banned from officiating, I think it’s without a doubt that they’re A. Incompetent or B. Dirty, either way they don’t belong in boxing as judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
              *** woke canceled is what was going through his head.

Gotta keep my job
              There's something to that, Disney who owns ESPN, who basically owns Top Rank, want their ESG scores, they're desperate for that tax free loan money from Black Rock with all the money they're losing on their failed movies and failed hotels. Now more than ever they're going to go even more woke, no way were they going to let a white guy beat a black guy. On ESPN no less. Look how woke they are with them promoting the WNBA, the Bud Light logos, and all the other wokeness.

Lomachenko was down 3 rounds just walking to the ring.
              Wir109 Wir109 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Yes, those sort of scores are inexcusable. Moretti, Byrd, and Glenn Feldman all should be banned from officiating, I think it’s without a doubt that they’re A. Incompetent or B. Dirty, either way they don’t belong in boxing as judges.
                Hey do you know of any pictures of Shakur Stevenson moaning? It could be a video or still.

Comment

the excuse used by fanboys will be that judges are experts and know better then us, what did the 80 year old men see that we couldnt see? wouldn't their sight be way worse? also im pretty sure judges are looking through the ropes so they dont even have a clear view, all 3 angles are different, its pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                    and damn near everyone defended him for it saying that Garcia was winning the round so it was excusable.

Comment

Working...
                    X